Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome 2007!

Every day I realize more and more how blessed I truly am. So much of it is undeserved, as I strive to be a better person on a daily basis. I try to make each day count, and better than the last. It is with a touch of sadness and a heap of hope that I say goodbye to 2006 and greet the New Year. These past 12 months have been a whirlwind of fun and experience! I look forward to everything that these next 12 will bring!!

Christmas for me was a digi-scrapper's dream! I have jumped whole-heartedly into this "scrapping thing." I love that I am making art with my memories, and that I am leaving a treasure and a legacy behind. It really has changed my life, although DH would argue that it has taken over my life!! He is unconditionally supportive, though, and his Christmas gifts this year show that, and were completely unexpected!

Everyone who knows me knows how long I have been waiting for a new Mac laptop ever since my old one died (courtesy of Alex and a glass of water). I am completely anti-Windows, and have been suffering with a Dell. But now I am the proud (and cautious!) owner of this!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And to make digital art easier, I also have a new matching tablet!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My parents were co-conspirators and threw this in for good measure:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How luckier could I be? I will miss 2006, but can't wait to get started on 2007!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

Oooo, neat presents!! I especially like the laptop bag...so much nicer than the traditional laptop bag!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

What incredible gifts!!! Lucky girl! Hope you have a wonderful year and have plenty of time to enjoy them. : )

1:26 PM  
Blogger Faith Ann said...

Wow... what cool presents!! Congratulations... and I can't wait to see what you create with them!

Happy New Year Amy and best wishes for a wonderful 2007!

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I don't know if you will receive this but I love cross stitch and am currently working on helene trans the ball. I was intending on purchasing the kit beautiful hats so that they would be a set in my bedroom but now have found that it is not in production any more. are you able to help, it would be much appreciated, regards Tania

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uber cool pressie! Just think of all the stash you can research! :)

7:35 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

I soooooooooo LOVE that laptop bag! I wish they made one for 17" laptops. If they did, it would be MINE! I will just have to drool over yours I guess. ;-)

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home