Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Good Things to Come...

I promised a sneak peek, so here it is! Those of you who actually read my blog will get the preview to my new jewelry line! It will be called my "Bubbles" line, and will combine my love of needlework, scrapbooking, and beading! I wanted to create some wearable scrapbook pages, so here's my brainchild:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's a teeny tiny scrapbook page encased in acrylic and wrapped in beads. They will be hung from sterling silver and have lots of crystals and pretty dangles. I will have several different sizes - even bracelets and earrings - so they will be for any budget! Remember: this is just a peek, not the whole thing. Just wait until you see the finished necklace!! I'm real excited about these - I hope they do well.

And my layout for today: This was supposed to be a graphic design - simple and clean, but it didn't turn out that way. I guess simple and clean is just not me! I think I'm more "artsy" and too freestyle for that! Oh well, pretty happy with how it turned out anyway. See credits here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 Comments:

Blogger Yany said...

aaahhh!! Is amazing see all the beautiful things that you create, I'm sure your "Bubbles" line will be a success!!
And I'm glad cause you're not a simple and clean designer, your style is so pretty!! ;)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Oooooh!!! I love it!!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Faith Ann said...

Good luck with the new Bubbles line!! The sneak peak certainly looks great... can't wait to see more :)

4:28 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Love your new line - I can't wait to see more! Beautiful!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Your line is going to be gorgeous-a very neat idea!

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home