Monday, October 23, 2006

No More Toothless Grins

My jessie girl was "helping" me scrap the other day, and she picked this photo of her brother. This is what we came up with, using Laura Daecetis' fabulous Sasparilla kit.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Credits are here.

I can't believe it, but I have even more great news! I am now creating for Teresa Ferguson, a brand new talented designer at Sweet Shoppe Designs! I have been so lucky in getting on some really great teams! Just take a peek at some of the great stuff she has:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yummy! I'm so excited!

4 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

The kits look fantastic! I'm so tempted to scrapbook every time I see the fantastic stuff available.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Concetta said...

Wow, you've been busy lately, Amy!! Your creations are so beautiful - I could happily spend all day looking through them all. Wonderful!!

3:04 AM  
Blogger Yany said...

Is lovely!! soooo cute!!!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I am continually amazed at all the lovely layouts you do and that I see on your blog. Congrats on getting on such great teams.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home