Thursday, November 02, 2006

Not Fair

I did this layout for the Digi Dare challenge this week. It was my first dare, and I really enjoyed it! I've been having trouble getting creative lately, and this really helped!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Credits can be seen here.
I played with circles to emphasize the "boobie" theme, and tried to give it that "Victoria's Secret" lingerie look. Too fun!

In other news, I am getting ready to release a new line at Haute Water Designs (yes, I actually have been doing something other than scrapping!). I'm too excited about it. I'll try to get a sneak peek up soon!

6 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

Neat layout! I like how colourful it is!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

How fun - and no.... it's not fair sometimes. I think the colours are fantastic.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Cute! I really like this one. You are just SO creative!!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Faith Ann said...

LOL... very cute page.

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to laugh! My 14yo DD wears 34B compared to my titchy 36AA. Now tell me, how is that fair!?

9:15 AM  
Blogger ksharonk said...

This is so much fun ... and I think I am going to be in the same boat. I have a sister and mother who did very well in the boobie dept, and I missed out. It looks like my DD is NOT following in my steps, lol! SO not fair ... :)

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home