Monday, December 04, 2006

My First Freebie!

I'm cheap. I hate spending money. Contrary to most females, I am not a big shopper. Don't get me wrong, I love new *schtuff*! I just hate paying for it! Even more so now, as I'm saving every extra penney for my new Mac laptop! Can't. Wait.

So, because of this, and in an attempt to save dinero, I tend to make or otherwise create things I think I need. Curtains, art, food, etc. Well, my needful creativity has spilled over into my digital scrapbooking. I was itching to buy some new *schtuff*, but got stressed out during an internal conversation that went something like this:

Me: Oh, that is so cute!
Other Me: You have sooo many digital supplies already.
Me: I know, but I don't have THAT.
Other Me: Remeber your laptop...
Me: I know, but it's only (insert ridiculously low price here)...
Other Me: REMEMBER your laptop...
Me: I know, but...
Other Me: And it's Christmas season. No extra money.
Me: I know, but...
Other Me: Don't do it.
Me: Fine. *pout*

So...I started making my own *schtuff*. And I thought it turned out pretty cute, so I saved it in case I want to use it again some other time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And in the spirit of Christmas giving, and to support all you other cheapos out there, I'm sharing my new creation! Please leave a comment if you decide to download, or otherwise would like to tell me how much you love or hate it. All CC welcome. Remember, this is my first designing attempt, so don't expect too much! You can download it here for 7 days, or until the download maximun is reached.

Enjoy!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great stamps. Thanks for sharing.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute stamps...thanks for sharing! I'm about to try my hand at making my own stuff too. Fellow bargain-hunters and cheapos unite!

kaylaugh

11:35 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

I haven't quite figured out the digital scrapbook thing yet (hopefully soon!), but the stamps are awesome!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Faith Ann said...

Wow... I'm impressed! You are so talented!!

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, I've been reading your blog for many months now without leaving a comment. I'm de-lurking now because I wanted to say that 1) good for you creating your own scrapebooking designs - very nice graphics.
2) love the jewelery combo in a previous post. The beaded scrapebook piece is lovely. Look forward to seeing more of your magic. Cheers Judy

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are cute! I wish I would have found your blog before they expired. Love your layouts too, you've got talent girl.

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home