Thursday, September 28, 2006

Notice Anything Different?

Look at my sidebar!!

----------------------------->

I've recently applied for, and been accepted to several Creative Teams! I now design layouts for Laura Burger at 3Scrapateers, Jeannie Papai at Digital Freebies, and Debra at goDigitalScrapbooking.com! I am so excited, and I have been having a blast meeting other CT members, and creating layouts for these uber-talented designers!

Here, take a look!

Laura has just released a new kit, called "Secrets." You can buy it here!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I made this layout with this fabulous kit!

First Haircut
My little man is not so little anymore :( This was almost a year ago!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jeannie Papai has this way-cute "Boy Trouble" kit, available here, and it's on sale!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I did this layout with it:

All Boy
DH gets so nervous when I let him do anything "girlie"! LOL

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She also has another kit, apropriately named Sweet and Simple (also on sale!):

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

With which I created this layout:

Smokey Sunset
I love the way the colors of this kit show off the beautiful sunset in this photo!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have been having so much fun! All my other poor crafts have been neglected!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home