Monday, January 22, 2007

Shopping Therapy

I was having a bad day last week. Feeling unloved. Being pouty. So what do girls do when they don't feel good? Go shopping! I've been wanting to get my hands on some Amy Butler fabric for the curtains in my office / studio, so I finally caved and ordered some. It came ultra-quick from QuiltHome.com, and it was wrapped up so nicely in tissue with a twine ribbon and everything! I highly recommend them for any fabric needs that can't be fulfilled by your local stores!!

I quickly sewed this gorgeous fabric into some simple drapes, but I can't hang them, because I don't have a rod yet. BooHoo! I think more shopping is in order! Isn't it gorgeous fabric, though?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'll post another photo as soon as I get the curtains hung!

Did you happen to notice my new blinkie over there? I've been chosen by the talented Jessica Bolton to be on her creative team! She has some amazing kits, and I just love her style. This layout is the first of many to use her designs:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Full credits can be seen here. I'm really digging those ghost letters I made!

That's it for now! I have a feeling this is going to be an incredible year!

Live. Love. Create!

5 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

Oh wow, those fabrics are gorgeous! I can't wait to see what the drapes look like. Great layout, too!

11:36 AM  
Blogger jessica said...

I wish I knew how to sew! The fabric is gorgeous!

The layout is perfect. I really love how you cut out the patterned paper. Very neat look!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Karin said...

I *love* the fabric - it's fantastic. I can't wait to see the finished drapes. And your new layout is just gorgeous.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Beauitful fabric you chose for your curtains! Love it!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Shari said...

I just ordered some of that fabric too for some capri pants for the little princess! LOVE it!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home