Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm Honored!

The uber-talented CD Muckosky now has her own Scrapbooker of the Year Blog at Creating Keepsakes. I am a huge fan of her work, and participated in one of her challenges. The layout that resulted has become my favorite layout so far!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Credits can be seen here.

Apparently, CD loved it as well, because she featured it on her blog! Wow!

In other scrappy news, Teresa Ferguson has a new kit out at Sweet Shoppe Designs called "Enjoy the Ride." I absolutely adore Teresa's papers!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was the perfect kit for some older photos of my Helen. The ghost letters were created by myself:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm loving my new computer and tablet! It lets me do things so much better and easier! I've been adding my own little elements and doodles to my layouts. Let's hope that doesn't turn into a designing interest! The last thing I need is another obsission!

Live. Love. Create!

7 Comments:

Blogger marci lambert said...

super gorgeous layouts!!!!!!!

10:44 AM  
Blogger crosseyedkat said...

Beautiful and creative! Awesome pages!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

Those are fantastic! Wow - I am in awe of people with such a great sense of design.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Beautiful layouts! Wish I could do that. I love your closing of "Live.Love. Create." Words to live by!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Faith Ann said...

All of your layouts look gorgeous as usual!! No wonder you're getting recognition on other blogs... you deserve it!!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Shari said...

I LOVE that SWEET pic in your "i love" layout. Just gorgeous!

3:14 PM  
Blogger CD said...

a well deserved feature! I kept coming back to it over and over....just beautiful! thanks for the nice words. your blog is lovely :)

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home