Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Feeling Sentimental...

While putting off housework today, I was playing with Alex and missing my girls (who were in school at the time). All the scrapbooking I've been doing lately has gotten me in the "mommy" mood. Sometimes I don't think I do a good enough job with the kids, and I need to remember to make sure they know how much I love them. The oncoming autumn propels those feelings, too. There's just something about fall...the light changes. Everything is warm and glittery. It's a great "family" season! I just want to grab the kids and go outside.

With this feeling in mind, I made a couple of pages with fall colors, focusing on my solemn love for my kids. As I practice this new craft, and learn more techniques, I feel that I am developing my own style. I really like these pages, much more than my first few "practice" ones.

Your Smile


  


Layout details and credits are here.

Chocolate Face

  

Layout details and credits are here.

Two more kids to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home