Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Last Toothless Grin

Toddlerhood is fast approaching. I have a little less than 5 months left of Alex's remaining baby antics. Soon he will be walking, and talking, and eating big-boy foods. I admit that those are all good things, but it's still depressing. As if I need reminding of this sad fact, this weekend showed his first tooth poking through. It took me by surprise, because I had no clue that he was teething. I would blame my surprise on the fact that he is an overall fussy baby, except that he has been less fussy than usual lately. He won't eat baby food, and he won't take a bottle, but he's happy most of the time. He plays by himself much more often, and his laughter warms up the house. He's even started sleeping through the night! Not every night, but there were more nights last week that he slept through than those that he didn't. Wonderful progress! I have high hopes that sleepful nights lay in my not-so-distant future.

I took this picture today. It may very well be his last toothless grin.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home