Wednesday, December 22, 2004

It's Snowing!

I had to run and get the kids to look out the window, while it lasts. We usually only have one or two days of snow here, and it hardly ever sticks. It doesn't usually happen until after Christmas. Wouldn't it be cool if we had a white Christmas? I hate being cold, and I'm not fond of snow, but I don't mind a day or two of it. It's so pretty!

I'm almost ready for the holidays. I have a little more wrapping to do, but my shopping is done. Cleaning is useless until the last minute, or the kids will just mess everything up again! And I have lots of cooking to do - but I'm looking forward to that. I love cooking, especially when someone keeps me company in the kitchen. And we have lots of company coming in soon!

I hope everyone has a very merry holiday!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home