Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Rotation Disfunction

Ok, so I've discovered I'm not so great at this rotation thing! I started The Kiss, intending to work on it for a week, then go back to Emerald Mermaid. Well, I enjoyed working on it so much that I stitched on it for two weeks instead of one. I finally got the willpower to return to Emmy, when my new stash arrived in the mail! I tried to resist, honestly I did. But resistance was futile. I put Emmy aside (again!) with the excuse that I haven't gotten any more #4 braid for her anyway. So this week I'm working on Beautiful Hats, a Helene Tran design put out by DMC (see WIPs sidebar for pic). I will do my best to go back and finish my mermaid next week. In the meantime, I just have to show off my progress on the Kiss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home