Friday, August 20, 2004

Technology is so cool!

Today I had my appointment for my 3D ultrasound. I had talked to the technician on the phone, and we decided to book the appointment, then talk about whether or not we should go through with it. I was really too far along to get good pics, but they haven't had it available until now, so doing it earlier was not an option.

When we got there, she said that if it looked like we weren't going to be able to get any good pictures, all we had to pay was a $50 sitting fee, so we decided to take the chance. At first it looked like it wasn't going to work. His face was down, and he had his arms in front of it. But he eventually did move, and we were able to get some really good pictures of his face! It was amazing....we could look at him and see what he looked like, even count his fingers and toes, and he hasn't even been born yet!

Wanna see? Of course you do! Here he is today, at 36 weeks, 2 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home