Thursday, September 09, 2004

7 Days and Counting...

Well, I'm still here, and still VERY pregnant. I'm tired of sharing! I no longer want to be a hostess! But the good news is that I only have 7 days to go. I will be induced on the 16th, if nothing happens before then. And I know it won't. All my babies had to have their water broken before the fireworks would start. But it's only a week, right? I've made it this long, I can do 7 more lousy days, can't I? I've been doing a lot of research on relaxation techniques and self-hypnosis. I'm determined to have this baby with absolutely no medication! I've never had an epidural, but I usually have at least one dose of Demerol. Not this time. I can do this!

I haven't been posting much lately, because I have been carrying my oldest DD around town for the last week. We had a slight scare - she lost the vision in her right eye for a half day. The doctors couldn't figure it out. All they could find were that her optic nerves looked swollen. So she had an MRI, and she was pronounced completely normal (whatever that means for her age)! Relief!

Well, off to do more preparations for the baby. Gotta get hospital bags packed and the nursery straightened up, etc. Sigh....this will end eventually!

Lilypie Baby Days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home