Monday, October 11, 2004

Reunion News

Surprise of all surprises...I actually had a blast at my reunion! Despite my biggest fear, I remembered everybody! I only had to glance at name tags a couple times. And all those people who ignored me in high school were actually quite nice. Amazing what becoming an adult will do. We had fun catching up with everyone, and I got to dance for the first time in a long time! Now, the old high school me would have just sat on the sidelines, considering that no one was on the floor dancing. But the "now" me jumped at the chance to get out there on an empty dance floor when an old friend whose wife had stayed home asked me to dance. Of course, once we started, the dance floor seemed to fill up. I was never a trend-setter in high school, but I guess it's never too late to start!! We all danced for the rest of the night, and I hope everyone was saying, "Is that AMY out there???" LOL Oh, and btw, I DID have the best-looking husband!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home