Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Diaries of a Haute Mama

Since very few of my entries lately have anything to do with stitching, I am officially changing the name of my blog. Alex has considerably cut down on my stitching time right now, anyway. It just seems unfair to call it a "stitching blog" when the entries are not all about stitching. Besides, this title is much more creative.

I am back on the BFL (Body for Life) wagon! I'm eating healthy, and I had my first post-birth workout yesterday. Alex slept long enough to allow me to hit the weights in our home gym. And I am sore today!!! I forgot how much I missed that. It reminds me that I am doing something healthy for myself. I just hope 12 weeks will be enough to get back into my pre-pregnancy jeans! I want to be a size 6 again, even if my boobs will be bigger than normal for a little while! But I will suffer that for the sake of my baby :) Hopefully posting here will help keep me honest, knowing that you all are reading and waiting for progress reports! (right?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home