Monday, July 26, 2004

Nesting Instinct

Being pregnant is taking its toll on me in many ways. I think the nesting instinct is starting to kick in. I've gone on a decorating spree. It started with the nursery, naturally, but has moved to the master bedroom. I'm gonna want a beautiful retreat to escape to pretty soon, so I'm going with the flow. Painting, sewing new curtains, rearranging furniture, the works. I've also been keeping the house cleaner than usual, which is saying a LOT :)

I think said instinct is also affecting my stitching. I've gotten more stitching done so far this year than I have ever accomplished in a single year. But I have been enjoying it more than ever, too. All the boards I visit are full of valuable information, and I have learned so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home