Friday, July 30, 2004

Comfort is a Thing of the Past

I think from here on out, comfort will be a luxury unbeknownst to me. If I stand for longer than 10 minutes, my back hurts. If I walk for longer than 10 minutes, my feet hurt. A good night's sleep is unattainable, as finding a comfortable position even in the most comfortable of beds is impossible. Sigh...the things we do for our children! And I haven't even met this one yet! But I do have a photo of the creature who is tormenting me:



Funny how much you can love someone you've never even met.

As for stitching, I seem to have plenty of time for that these days, since I spend most of them sitting on the sofa with my swollen feet propped up. I am almost done with Emerald Mermaid. The mermaid herself is completely done. I have only to add seaweed and all the sparkly beads! I was hoping to have her done by the end of this weekend, so I can start The Kiss next week. We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home