Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Digital Scrapbooking

What have I done? I have discovered a whole new craft. I knew digital scrapbooking existed, but I didn't realize how cool it was! Anything you can do with conventional scrapbooking papers, scissors, punches, kits, etc, you can do with a computer! And it saves you the clean up. I have been surfing, researching, downloading, and creating for the past two days. I have made my first digital scrapbook, and I will definitely be making more!

My brother and some friends came to visit us this weekend, and we all went to the zoo. I whipped up this scrapbook with the pictures I took. I'm sure I will make lots of changes as I learn more, but for now I am happy with this first attempt.

Click the picture to see the entire album

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home