Tuesday, August 15, 2006

HAED Competition

We're having a stitching competition on the HAED board, and I'm participating, although I have no chance of coming in close to the top. I'll be working on Fire, and counting the number of stitches made this week. I did manage a couple hours yesterday, and a few hundred stitches. It's fun just to be a part of it anyway!

Not only do I have four kids to keep me from stitching (and one of those currently has a stomach virus, so I'm sure I'm next), but my scissor fobs have been a hit! I've sold nearly all of them, so I've been working like mad to create more. I'm going to be adding a "Birthstone" series soon. The first few should be on the site tonight (hey, that rhymed!). I will have a little time at night to stitch, after all the kids are in bed. But as my teenager doesn't go to bed until around 10:00, and my toddler is having trouble sleeping (STILL!), that doesn't leave me much time. But I will post what little time I do get!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home