Monday, August 07, 2006

Scissor Fobs!

My favorite stitching tool is my scissors. Especially my pewter Ginghers. These babies cut like no scissors I have ever had. Unfortunately, I accidentally left them at my mom's the last time I was down in MS. What's a stitcher to do? I see no solution other than to buy a new pair! Thus, I am the proud owner of a new pair of Gingher stork scissors (what is the story behind the stork anyway?). Since I am a beader, and without my favorite scissors, I thought it might be a good idea to make myself a fob for this new pair, to make it harder to lose them. I've never had a fob before, and I don't enjoy the word "fob" at all. It sounds...I don't know...funny. But that's what they're called. So I made one. Then another. They stitched up quick, and were fun to make. I thought they might be something my stitcher friends would enjoy, so I added them to my website. My own line of custom scissor fobs, with a uniqueness that you don't find everywhere. They would make great secret stitcher gifts too! I have more on the way, and if you want one in colors you don't see, Send me an email!

Click for bigger pics.

Coral


Curent


Urchin


Seashell


Thunderstorm


Waves


Autumn


Summer


Winter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home