Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Charity Ball Report

I recently donated a necklace for the silent auction at the Junior Auxiliary Charity Ball in my hometown. As thanks, I received two tickets to the ball. I don't like to pass up a chance to get all dolled up, so we didn't have to be talked into going. We had a great time, and saw lots of people we haven't seen in a long time (hi Amy, if you're reading!). And the best part: My auctioned necklace sold for a whopping $170.00!!

I had to make a jewelry ensemble to go with my ultra-fabulous dress, naturally. For those curious readers, clicking on the necklace will give you bigger pictures.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Speaking of jewelry, I'm also getting ready to add a new line of pendants to my website, for the more frugal customers.

See a sneak peak HERE

Now I have to find another excuse to wear that dress!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home