Friday, January 20, 2006

Alex is Walking!!!

After 16 months, we had seriously begun to wonder if Alex would ever take his first steps! With three sisters to spoil you, not to mention doting parents and grandparents, who needs to walk? Just pick me up and I'll point where I want to go.

He's been toddling back and forth between chairs and tables since New Year's Eve, but yesterday, he finally turned into a full-fledged walker! He started by going across the whole living room. Impressive, but still only in one straight line. Then he figured out if he fell, he could stand up and keep going without holding onto anything. Well, if he could do that, surely he could go in one direction, turn around, and go the other way without falling. He's got it down, and now he walks everywhere! Of course, I took tons of pictures:

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

I'm so proud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home