Thursday, November 10, 2005

Bead All That You Can Bead

It seems I am a woman obsessed these days. I have chosen my profession well; I can think of nothing else. I enjoy making my creations immensely, and the designing is almost as fun as the creating. Unfortunately, it has yet to give me the promise of profit. But good things come to those who wait, and dream, and reach for the stars. Or so say I.

I made these for myself, because I have not been able to keep much of my designs lately. And because I need wearable advertising. "Oh? You like these? I made them. Yes, I did! I am a jewelry designer. Here, take my card..."

Wave Earrings

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

They are made with sterling silver wire, which I wrapped myself. I used grey fire-poished beads, black diamond Swarovski crystals, and glass iridescent black pearls. I chose the colors so that they would match most anything. They are long, and dangly, and oh-so-fun to wear.

While I'm at it, I'll give a brief glimpse to my latest necklace design. Click for more info.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home